Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Nieces and Nephews in Utah...

These are my pride and joys....my nieces and nephews that are here in Utah. I have 2 nieces who live in Texas and I can't wait until Christmas so that I can see them! I have so much fun with them and they all love Aunt Jenny (their parents may not, but the kids do hehehe)This is my brother Jake with Colin
This is Katie's son Carter...he loves to mow!
This is Carter again with his sister Kindra
Here is another pic of Kindra with her head smooshed in her helmet! :)
Here is Jake's daughter Abbi and she is still learning to cautiously walk :)

1 comment:

Lyssa Beth said...

Those are so cute pictures of the babies! I too can not wait till the 20th!!! Anyways, I know, that picture of Kindra is hilarious! And I just have to say that Abby doesn't have a good chance of learning to walk if she's in those huge boots!!!