Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Last night I went to dinner with some long time friends, Joe and his wife Nikki and my friend Brian. We went to Mimi's in hopes of finding Hooper to serve us a free meal! But he wasn't there. We still ate and enjoyed the food we paid for (Ok fine Brian paid for) We had a good time laughing about old times. Joe's wife is a sweet heart. It's always good to catch up. I hadn't seen Brian in a long time and Joe and Nikki even longer! Friends are so amazing. I have also been spending a lot of time with Misty and I love that girl! miss her tons since she got married but her husband Jason is way cool so I guess I'm ok with giving her up to the good old ball n' chain of marriage. Tricia my bestest friend in the world had a baby girl named AVA and she is beautiful! Kel and I still get into mischief. Brad and the gang are great for letting me come by anytime I want to get away from life and laugh at me. "She's a pretty girl..." yeah they are laughing at me, not my jokes or my witty come backs. Of course, Victor- well let's just say he's a good friend of mine.


2 comments:

katie said...

I knew that you would have so much fun....good!....

Lyssa Beth said...

Glad that you still have normal cool friends with your crazy schedule! Hang in there, the summer is almost over! I miss you Jenny and my girls miss you too and your JC treats :)