Sunday, April 5, 2009

Too Long since I last posted

Have I seriously not updated my blog in 9 months? WEIRD! Okay well, let's see. A lot of stuff has happened. The most important thing that happened to me was that after all these years of going to school...I finally am finished! I spent the last 4 months student teaching at Timpview High. I loved it! I am an English teacher and pretty much laugh everyday I go to school. With the economy as it is, I know it will be a challenge to get a job this Fall. But am going to stay positive and continue to pray that things will work out for me. I REALLY want to teach.
Life comes and goes so fast...
But here I am, getting ready to enjoy a summer off. I plan on visiting lots of places. I plan on finding myself again :)

6 comments:

maggie said...

It's about damn time (pardon, but so true!) How great is student teaching!? I cried my first two weeks (but I was major pregnant) but loved it so much! Congrats on finishing!!

maggie

winston and jillyn egan said...

Yes...way too long!!! Now just don't make it another 9 months. Congrats on finishing! That's exciting.

Megan said...

Jenny Jane, congratulations!

Alice said...

Congratulations on finishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! Will you email me your # -- I think you changed it or something because when I call it doesn't go through--- aliceyoung2002@hotmail.com.

Congrats Congrats!

camilla hallows said...

Jenny my love!! Congrats on finishing! You did it! I hope you have a fabulous summer because you are so great and you deserve it! Love you!

Misty and Jason said...

Jenny I am finally a blogger after you showed me the way one year ago. Now I can follow your blog :)